Charla made up a fun little game last week and I am going to steal her idea for today's blog :)
Here's how it works: Go into your picture program and, while closing your eyes, randomly move your mouse up and down and all around. When you stop (I did so after every five moves of my mouse) use whichever picture you land on, in your post. Do this five times so you end up with 5 pictures. Then, write a little caption for or description of the photo if you want to.
Picture #1
Cody and I on our honeymoon in Costa Rica.
Picture #2
Our house is Wylie when we got yard of the month...man those rocks were heavy that we put around the flowerbeds.
Picture #3
A picture from our wedding day...I think this was right before I went outside to walk down the isle.
Picture #4
This is at Texas Stadium after a Naaman Forest play-off win. I always wish Chandler had been looking at the camera it would have been a framer :)
Picture #5
Chandler's first smile caught on camera. She was just home from the hospital in this photo.



LOVE IT! So fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I'm so glad you played along! Loved all the pics, especially the one of you in your wedding dress! Ooh, la la! GORG, dahling, GORG!
ReplyDelete