Friday, March 19, 2010

Brynnie Boo is 1!!


Our sweet Brynn McKenzie turned 1 year old yesterday.  This year has flown by and held many changes for our family.  Cody and I couldn't have asked for a more laid back and easy baby then Brynn.  With a couple of moves under her belt already and several bed and room changes...she has been a TROOPER!!

Now is the part when I brag about how advanced she is ;) :
  • Brynn is in full on walking mode.
  • She can climb the stairs by herself (don't ask how we already know this...ugghh!)
  • She drinks from a sippy and eats EVERYTHING you put on her plate.
  • She is teeny tiny...but is very strong and will take you down if need be :)
  • She says all sorts of fun things: Mama, Dada, Banana, Pey, etc.
  • Brynn talks in sentences that only she can understand.
  • She adores books.
  • Brynn's ideal present would be a box of remotes and phones.
  • She is super funny and loves to laugh with you...not at you.
  Her shared birthday cake with Coach...Dad is a St. Patty's baby.
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
Mmmmm...Nonna's strawberry cake!
Now for round two in Childress with Boonpa and Marmie

Eating Mommy's Strawberry cupcakes.
Such a ham!
Wearing the hat that Aunt Kenda picked out for us...she thought it was funny to wear it backwards.
Making everyone laugh...what she does best :)

WE LOVE YOU BRYNN!
Thanks for making our days bright and fun with your amazing spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, Brynnie Boo! We love that girl! Happy 1st birthday! Aunt Amy is a failure and hasn't even bought her a gift yet! AUUGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I crave Sally's strawberry cake every time I see this. She said it was really moist...I need a trip to Georgetown!!!

    ReplyDelete