I fell in love with Terrill's right after I moved back from college. It was the total package amazing food, great music, incredible atmosphere and killer location. I was so sad to hear today that it was destroyed by a fire. It will always be number one in my book. The last time we were there was to celebrate a surprise birthday dinner that Cody had planned for me. Great memories.
I was even hoping that it would be the place for us to carbo-load before the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon. Because lets all be honest for a minute...the only reason I am running is so that I can stuff my face with pasta before hand. Just like Micheal Scott on The Office did before his Rabies Race for the Cure Fun Run....
"That fettucini is hitting my stomach like a rock."
"Oh, Alfredo sauce I'm getting a stitch."
"I ate more fettucini alfredo and drank less water than I have in my entire life."
"Today I had a triump of the human body."
"While I eventually puked my guts out, I never puked my heart out. And I am very proud of that."
I put a dare on anyone to find a better show than The Office....it is comedy greatness!

LOVE the new header! You MUST watch Modern Family. It's like the office, only in a family setting! HILARIOUS! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is your Skype name is it a.boog______
ReplyDelete