My birthday trip to Austin was incredible! I think I was on a mission to eat out as many times as possible...since we never get to anymore. Here is a rundown of the restaurants we ate at:
Sandy's (Sandra B. told me to call her that) bakery on 6th street
Yes you saw that right...and I was in culinary heaven :)
We went to John Mayer on Monday night (my actual birthday) in Austin. It was an incredible concert and I am going to be seeing him many, many more times. I think he must have saw me in the crowd because in between songs he said there was a young Jackie Onasis in the audience that was catching his eye....I think it was the J. Crew sweater....BWAHAHAHAHA!
Here are the fabulous and HILARIOUS ladies that went with us...
Susan and Stephanie
I have a new favorite song after hearing him play live Assassin. It is such a cool song!
I have a new favorite song after hearing him play live Assassin. It is such a cool song!






JEALOUS! You're momma is HOT! I've met her once, but guess I didn't realize it then! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fabulous trip, but I better get to go with you next time! HAHAHA!
I WANT THAT NECKLACE!!!!!
ReplyDelete