The girls were still adorable, but my camera was dead. If anyone happens to see a bag with my camera charger, all the cute new clothes I got for my birthday and the ribbon hanger that holds ever last bow the girls have...please return it ASAP. It is driving me crazy that I can't find all the this stuff! It might have something to do with the fact that I have completely turned my house upside down redoing our kitchen cabinets...more on that later :)
But I did manage to snag some very blurry pics of the gals on our way to church this morning with the video camera.
Here they are together...trying to get Brynn to stand still.
Nice try Dad :)
She has escaped....
Sweet cooperative big sister and the top of Brynn's head.
Chandler laughing at Brynn.
She just wanted a close up :)
Does Brynn have on a headband? I LOVE IT! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteTHey look like little dolls. OF COURSE! :)
I wish I would have thought of my video camera!! Instead, I'm going to make my kids get there Easter clothes back on this evening and do a FAKE before we go to church picture. Will I even remember it was the day AFTER easter in 10 years? HAHA! I guess if I do it will remind me of the pure chaos of my life at this stage!:)
I just typed there instead of their!!! THAT's my pet peeve! ha.
ReplyDeleteThis cracked me up. At least Chandler is the age to say stand still and she did, it could have been both of them. Tell them Sugar says hi. I am going to call during my off period.
ReplyDelete