Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some much improved Easter pictures thanks to the Bestie!

THANK YOU AMY!!!  The weekend before Easter we went up to Owen's and got our picture taken with the Easter Bunny.  They also had baby ducks and chicks for sale...they were adorable!
Such a sweetie to sit in his lap!
"I am not to sure about this ensemble you have on Mr. Bunny?"
"Okay, I am sufficiently terrified now....can I get down?"
Finally talked her into petting the duck.
"Hey Chandler go tell Daddy you want a duck."  What!?!  We have a pond in our backyard :)
Chandler don't look now but the creepy Easter Bunny is behind you!  She did go in later and give him a high five...but wouldn't sit in his lap.

1 comment:

  1. As I looked at all your pictures of your sweet kids, all I could focus on is that SCARY bunny. He would have FREAKED me out :)

    Your kids are brave.

    ReplyDelete