Chandler Reese
We knew with the baby being born close to Cody's birthday (due date was July 4th, Cody is the 1st) that we would like to use his initials C R C. I have always been I fan of last names for first names. We came across Chandler and Reese in a baby name book. We both loved it and it was settled.
Brynn McKenzie
The second girl was a much harder decision. We went for a long time not having a set favorite. I loved Sloan and thought that would be the name for her. But it never really stuck and felt right. My friend Laney was pregnant at the same time and they were for sure using a B name. She rattled of several awesome B names and it got me thinking. Cody and I were on a Valentines Day dinner at Three Forks and were discussing names. I threw the name Brynn out there and we both instantly loved it.
Since we are pretty sure that we are done having kiddos we won't get to pick a boy name. My favorites are Taylor (drummer of my favorite band the Foo Fighters) or Mason. The middle name would have been Ross. It has been passed down through several generations in the Chisum family. I would have loved Ross as a first name but then I would have felt the need to add a Joey (Chandler, Ross, and Joey :) That would have made Brynn felt left out as well.
Now I am off to find the charger to the camera...because I am a lame writer!
Since we are pretty sure that we are done having kiddos we won't get to pick a boy name. My favorites are Taylor (drummer of my favorite band the Foo Fighters) or Mason. The middle name would have been Ross. It has been passed down through several generations in the Chisum family. I would have loved Ross as a first name but then I would have felt the need to add a Joey (Chandler, Ross, and Joey :) That would have made Brynn felt left out as well.
Now I am off to find the charger to the camera...because I am a lame writer!
Praise the Lord. I was afraid you had given up blogging forever! So glad to see you back! FIND THE CAMERA CHARGER! HURRY! You will need it in a couple of weeks!:)
ReplyDeleteOkay, how did I not realize this weekend when we were talking about baby names that Chandler's middle name is REESE? I love that name, obviously! HA!
ReplyDelete