Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Yesterday we drove up to Stinnett and visited Memaw.  It was the first time the gals and I have ever been to her house.  Everyone had such a great time and it is the first of many visits.  Here are some pictures I took....

Brynn running around Memaw's backyard.

Chandler playing with one of Cody's old trucks.
We made a trip out to Lieb Cemetery where Cody's grandfather is buried.
This is the look we got when Chandler was told for the 10th time to quit messing with the flags :)
She thought that the artificial flowers smelled fantastic.
Brynn grabbing a snack in Memaw's living room.
Memaw watching sweet Brynn run around.


2 comments:

  1. I can so hear Chan saying those flowers smelled good! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see new pictures and to hear about your trip. Tell the girls that Sugar says hi.

    ReplyDelete