Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome the newest additon to our family....





Petal the teddy bear!  I bet you were thinking we got another dog (Cody would never make that mistake again...Thanks, Peyton :) or did you think we were expecting girl number 3??  We all know if and I mean IF we were to ever go down that road again it would be another girl...and I am not so sure Cody's heart could handle watching another little gal get older.

Nope...neither of those but Aunt Kelly took Chandler to Build A Fortune...I mean bear.  It was so fun and one of those places where I was going "Why didn't I think of that?"  Chandler had a great time and still takes Petal Bear with her everywhere!




Chandler with Petal...Thanks, Kelly!

1 comment:

  1. Cole came and looked at the pictures and said, "Nandler not love dat, Nandler love Choo Choo Books". I told him she could love both! haha! My sister wants to take Natalie to Build A Bear (and American Girl)!! So glad that Chandler had a good time...and what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete