Okay....here it is....the 2010 version of getting to know your friends!! Thanks Amanda...I love these :P but not as much as I love you so here we go.....
Hope you have fun getting to know me a little better and then sharing yourself with others!!!
1. What is your occupation right now?
Well I was just offered the job to start part-time as a librarian at the Childress County Library.
I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about this dream of an opportunity!
2. What color are your socks right now?
Pink, Warm, and Fuzzy
(they are that fantastic that I think they need a full description not just a color)
3. What are you listening to right now?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, if someone else is driving and doing the clutch and they are telling me which gear to put it in and when.
Thanks, Dad :)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mr. Cody Ross...aka Hottie in my phone.
7. Do you like the person who tagged you?
Yep, she is pretty stinkin' fantastic...Love her!
8. How old are you today?
27 years, 10 months, and 20 days.....your not the only one that can do that math Amanda ;)
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football and anything to do with the Olympics
10. What is your favorite drink?
Crystal Light lemonade
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Crystal Light lemonade
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes
12. Favorite food?
12. Favorite food?
Mexican
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
14. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas Eve
15. How do you vent anger?
15. How do you vent anger?
Not talk or yell (from one extreme to the other)
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a ton, but for sure not the gorgeous porcelain doll my Libby gave me...that thing was terrifying!
17. What is your favorite thing to do this season?
Snuggle
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries...YUM!
19. Do you want your friends to participate?
Of course but I think everyone has been tagged.
20. Who is the most likely to participate?
Not sure....
21. Who is most likely not to participate?
Not sure....
23. When was the last time you cried?
Sunday at church...once again Thanks, Dad
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Folded cloths...got to fix the organization in there
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are tagging?
Not sure.....
26. What did you do last night?
Made a V Day banner...it was fun! I know weird :P
27. What are you most afraid of?
Being swallowed whole by a fish that lives in a lake...I have seen pictures of GIGANTIC fresh water fish.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? YES!! :)
29. Favorite dog breed?
Malti-Poo, gotta love the hypo-allergenic dog...plus they are so dang cute!
30. Favorite day of the week?
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? YES!! :)
29. Favorite dog breed?
Malti-Poo, gotta love the hypo-allergenic dog...plus they are so dang cute!
30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday (unless it's football season--then it's Friday) gotta agree with Amanda
31. How many states have you lived in?
31. How many states have you lived in?
1
32. Diamonds or pearls?
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower?
I love them all but I guess Roses
And here are some that I want to add.....
34. Besides the Bible, what is the best book you have ever read?
I loved Great Gatsby...but I read all of the Twlight Series in less than two weeks I loved them so much!
35. What is something you would like to change about yourself?
My vision...I would love to have 20/20
36. What is something interesting that most people don't know about you?
I was hit by a drunk driver when I was 18.
My Mom was with me and we were heading to Lubbock to move me into the dorms my freshman year.
37. What is something you try very hard to do each and every day?
Sit and play with the girls for an hour with no phone, computer, or TV.
38. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for the next 24 hours, who would it be?
Regis Philbin so I could talk on their show with Kelly for one morning...FUN!
39. What is your dream job?
OB-GYN...I think it would be awesome to deliver babies everyday.
40. Why do I always think I need to make a questionnaire come out on an even number?
Cause your have some quirky OCD tendency :)
We are so excited to have you @ the library!!! I know you'll have fun - it's in your genes :)
ReplyDelete