Monday, January 25, 2010

Sergeant Major, First Class

Okay get serious for a minute.  How FREAKIN' cute is this dog?  I mean really I want to crawl inside his little brain and see what he is thinking.  This is Cade and Anne Marie's new baby Major (fits him perfectly!).


"You call this grass?"  (In a British accent)

"Why are you making me walk up the stairs?"  Major's paws way easily 5 lbs. a piece ;)


"Dad no really, just pick me up....I don't even want to try to climb them."

"If that crazy sweet lady with the camera and high pitched, squeally (why does spell check not recognize that as a word?? :) baby voice doesn't quit taking pictures of me..."

This dog is awesome!  I can't wait to go visit their house next week and see what a mess he has made(like in the movie Turner and Hooch, which you know you bawled in...admit it). 

3 comments:

  1. They did it! I didn't know they were getting him so soon! He's precious! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to use the word squeally today in my post, too!! :)

    LOVE this dog! So stinkin cute! Maybe Lolli needs a friend!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO DARN CUTE! I want to grab his little wrinkles!!! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete