Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lazy Weekend

We had a fun and relaxing weekend. We didn't do much and it was great. Cody and I spent a couple of days just enjoying the girls company. Brynn is still such an amazing little baby. She is sleeping for a good eight hour stretch at night. Today while I was giving Brynn her morning bottle she took forever because she wouldn't quit smiling and it would make her choke. But she just kept right on doing it...Chandler and I were both giggling at her. Chandler is also doing great no more fussing when we go to the gym in the morning and even played some at a play date yesterday without me right beside her for at least forty-five minutes. Progress! Chandler has also gotten to be the little mother hen when I am getting ready. Brynn was a little fussy when we got back from the gym and Chandler kept saying "It's okay baby" or "Calm down" and trying to give her a paci. Such a good big sister.

In other news we are making some progress on the house. We are going to look for a renter that is willing to let us keep it on the market. Donna feels like this is our best option at this time since there are so many for sale on our street. If we can find someone then it will free us up to buy a great house that Cody and I have fallen in love with. We are praying and hoping this all works out.

1 comment: