Yesterday the Bobcats played 7 on 7 up at the stadium. I had some major reservations about taking the girls. I knew that Brynn was going to need to eat as soon as we got there and I thought Chandler was going to act like a wild woman and run off. I was wrong they did great! Brynn was her normal easy self. Chandler loved it! She had her chair that she carried from spot to spot (wherever had the best view of Daddy). She cheered and clapped and shouted "Good Job Cody" "Yea Daddy" and "Go Cats". I think she was super impressed with his whistle blowing skills.
I
noticed about halfway through the 2
nd game she was eyeing Memphis High School's footballs. The head coach had his kids warming up and told them to keep track of all three balls. Next thing you hear are the kids saying we only have two....see pictures that follow ;)


Note the Memphis Coach standing in the background...


Such a little sneak!

He was nice enough to let her hold it while she ate a snack.
Way to go Chandler!!!!! I am proud of you! Love the shirt.
ReplyDeleteSusan, aka Sugan
I love the post....wished we could have made it.....we will try to come to some....I need it to slow down....and now that school is out...that might happen just a small bit...steph
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute post!! She is SUCH a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteI got my new painting at Gordon's. They have some really cute accessories down there if you need to do some decorating...say, in your new house!!:)