Then Cody came on back to Childress to go with the track team to Odessa. My dad took the girls and I to Andrews where we dropped them off....then dad and I went on to Odessa to cheer for the Cats! They did great and we have several students that made it to state in Austin. It was so exciting and fun to watch.
After the meet I went back to Andrews and hung out with the Chisum's. We had a great visit with lots of playing with our cousins. The boys were great and entertained Chandler. Keegan gave Brynn lots of sweet love...he is baby obsessed it is the cutest! Baby Kenlee is getting so big and pulling up on everything. On Friday we met Cody in Lubbock and then went on to Childress. See I told you it was crazy...but fun. Sometime during all of this traveling Brynn turned two months old. I can't believe it. Here are some pictures from her two month photo shoot.



No comments:
Post a Comment