Friday evening we attended the Sonshine School graduation. Chandler has absolutely loved school and her teachers this year. The program was awesome. I can't even imagine how much time and effort Ms. Angie put into getting the children and program ready.
 |
| Chandler about to go on stage. |
 |
| Brynn was so excited for sister! |
 |
| Love this sweet boy and his whole family. |
 |
| Chandler opened the ceremony with a prayer. Oh, I love this girl! |
 |
| Brynn singing along with her own songs. |
 |
| Loving on daddy. Both girls have turned into HUGE "Daddy's Girls"....I can't say I blame them. He is pretty amazing! |
 |
| Group picture! |
|
|
|
|
There is no way for us to express how much Ms. Angie has meant to us this year. I think those first few years in preschool and kindergarten are so important. They shape the way a student feels about school for the rest of their lives. We are blessed to have someone that has made Chandler excited and happy to see what each day holds. Thank you and we love you Ms. Angie!
No comments:
Post a Comment