Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chandler's Gymnastics Performance

Chandler's gymnastics class performed at the halftime of the boys' basketball game last week.  I have been trying to upload the video for the grandparents...but can't get it to work.  So here are a few pictures until I fix it.
"Ms. Kim why are they all staring at us?"

Beginning of Baby Bumble Bee


Wiping the Bee off

Final pose of the first song

"Santa Clause is Coming to Town"

You better not pout, you better not cry....

Beautiful front roll

I am telling you why!

He sees you when your sleeping!


 Everyone did a great job.  Ms. Kim had them so prepared.   

1 comment:

  1. Precious! I can't believe I watched Kenna Mae when she was that age do the same routine! :( She looks adorable! I'm not sure if you've ever uploaded video to blogger before but IT TAKES FOREVER!! Like 30 minutes forever!

    ReplyDelete