Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Photos








Ginger Wilson took some family pictures for us on Saturday night.  Here are a few of the ones we love.  We cannot thank her enough!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...Ginger did a great job! Can't wait to see y'all! xoxo
    Thanks for updating the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I already commented on Ginger's FB album, but once again, they are PERFECT! I love the colors you chose for your outfit and I think my favorite so far is the one of the family on/next to the truck! Definitely a framer and maybe even a Christmas card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one of them. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO good! Love them all! The girls are so cute in the one of you guys kissing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!! Justin asked, "how do they get the girls to smile?" haha...my kids WON'T!!!
    I love the one of ya'll kissing and of Cody and Chandler. I'm betting he got misty-eyed when he saw that one!! They are ALL great!!

    ReplyDelete