Okay I know it has been since forever. I could list a million really great reasons as to why I haven't blogged. But the main one is I know that everyone was really impressed with my amazing pantry/laundry room. I just couldn't bare to make you have to dig through the archives to find it. So instead I just decided to save y'all from the hassle...I would just not blog for a while. It is all for you!
So since there is absolutely no way to catch up the last five months...I am just going to tell a cute story from last night :)
Marme and Boonpa got the girls the Elf on a Shelf set for us to use this holiday season. Well last night we got out all our holiday stuff. Now before you go and point your "It's not even Thanksgiving yet..." finger at me...know that if my husband could it would have been up sometime mid September.
So last night we read the story to Chandler and told her that the elf would start coming tomorrow. We are hoping this will help in keeping our sassy little attitude in check. I know what you are thinking. We deserve parents of the year...nothing like a creepy little magic elf that is always watching you to make our three year old behave. Don't worry we are already saving for her therapy fund. After we were done reading the story, Cody asked her what she wanted to name her elf. Chandler's response, Fawna. WOW....what a perfect elf name...very pixie-ish! Then she said the elf's last name is Shelf. What?? Fawna Shelf....then we put it together. Elf on a Shelf....she thought we were saying Fawna not on a. Oh Chandler...so Fawna is watching you....even when your sleeping with that crazy look in her eyes. Sleep tight!

I am so glad you guys got a creepy little Elf watching you, too!! :) It really is a ton of fun and for us...it kinda works for those little sassy attitudes! At least mine anyway!;)
ReplyDeleteSo, my thought process is if I seperate my comment into several comments and you see that you have SEVERAL comments on this post, maybe we won't have to look at that picture of Fawna until Brynn's birthday...or the 4th of July...or heck, maybe even Christmas 2011! hehe.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back!! I've been missing you around bloggie world! I'll keep ya posted on the turkey shirt.
ReplyDelete