Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Andrews Trip

Since it was Marmie's Birthday last week and one of Danny and Rusty's last home games we decided to go and spend the weekend in Andrews.  As always we had a great time visiting and playing with the family.
Sweet Keegan :)

Uncle Rusty saying hi before his big game!

Boonpa coaching his JV girls team...they kicked tail Friday night against Seminole

 
  
Playing in Marmie and Boonpa's backyard


Cheese!


Her and the famous stink eye :)
Kenlee enjoying the swing.
Swoosh!
 
Brynn has a problem keeping her shoes and socks on...so she didn't get to spend much time outside but she got some good cuddle time instead!


Giving Boonpa and Marmie a panic attack


  
Oh this is such a fun trick :)


Cutting our top two teeth...slobber monster!
I was disappointed to find that I didn't get a single picture of Caden this weekend.  But then found that I have some great videos...which are even better :)  Look for them later this week (and in 10 years when Aunt Alana is there when he takes a girl out on a date).  They are classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment