Chandler has done great the past couple of days without her paci. So last night Cody and Chandler went around the house and collected all her pacis and put them in a bag to leave for the Paci Fairy. She put them out on the porch yesterday evening. Chandler stood by the front door watching for her (or him...who is to say it has to be a woman) until it was bath time. What do you know that fairy came while she was in the tub! Chandler got a new baby and some bottles for her pacis. Chandler woke up this morning asking for them but I told her that the fairy gave them to new baby's that needed her nasty, chewed up pacis (maybe I didn't say it like that) and they would be so sad if they had to give them back. She seemed okay with this explanation and hasn't asked again.
Love it! Great idea, Mom and Dad! About my post...actually, you have YOURSELF to thank for that one! Yesterday I followed the link you posted with the AWESOME Family Rules canvas idea (I'm going to do it for my sister-in-law for Christmas). From that page, I found the blog I posted about! SOOOOOO...really, it's ALL your fault! LOL!
ReplyDeleteAre y'all going to the EAt Wild thing this weekend at the Country Club? It is sponsored by Childress Women's League? If so, we will be there and we can visit! If not, we should get together. Do y'all have plans next Friday, the 20th? Let's start thinking about it. Maybe the Chisum's, the Horton's and the Jenkins'? Sounds like a good time to me!!!!
love it!!!
ReplyDelete