That is what I heard this morning when Chandler found our elf up on a shelf in the kitchen.
But yesterday Fawna had a lot to listen to and watch during her daily visit. Brynn and Chandler were playing and for some reason got to arguing. Brynn has one line of defense when it comes to her sister...and it is not her words. So she did what she normally does and WHAP, hit Chandler on the arm. Big sister decided that this was a prime moment to go and inform Fawna over what had just occured. Brynn saw where Chandler was headed (yesterday Fawna was hanging from the shower head) and ran to the bathroom door and with all her little might, grabbed the door knob and slammed the door shut. This infuriated Chandler and she started screaming, "FAWNA, BRYNN HIT ME AND SHE WON'T LET ME IN TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED". Which in turn led to Brynn yelling, "FAWNA DON'T LISTEN TO HER....I DIDN'T HIT HER". The whole thing was comical and I wish I had it on video. I have a feeling Fawna and Santa had a long talk last night.

No comments:
Post a Comment