Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving...headed over to Andrews to spend it with the Chisums and Gilbreaths.  There was lots of playing with cousins.....and we will try to forget all the illness.  Chandler got a super high fever on Thanksgiving night....which has now been diagnosed as croup. BLAH!  I think we are on the road to recovery, but man is it a nasty virus!

The Thanksgiving festivities started with Ms. Angie's Feast...may I present Indian Princess Golden Hair :)

Sweet cousins playing...please note Brynn is blurry...I am pretty sure she didn't sit still all week!

 Car ride home from Andrews.  This is one we won't soon forget...MISERABLE!  But it didn't seem to bother sweet Brynn :)

On the other hand...there was sick, pitiful Chandler.  We had to pull over several times to clean out the bowl :(
Now it is time to pull out all the Christmas stuff!  Oh, who am I kidding?  We all know my husband has had it out since before Thanksgiving! Love that man :)

1 comment:

  1. I love a surprise post from the bestie! Poor Chan. She looks pitiful!

    ReplyDelete