Monday, April 4, 2011

The Babe is 2!

 See that petite, sweet thing in a red toboggan, crawling around on a trampoline up there?  I have been trying to will her to stay little and cuddly.  Evidently she isn't getting the message :(  Brynn is now a feisty and loud two year old comedian.  To celebrate we had a Minnie Mouse shin-dig.   
 The star of the party....giant Minnie balloon.
 Simplest cupcakes ever made!


 Sweet Kenna Mae singing to the birthday girl....LOVE HER!
 Chowing down on a cupcake.
Other guest at the party....all the Horton Gang, plus the Pierce Family.
Brynn on her new wheels.
During her birthday week she and Chandler made a trip to Andrews...SOLO!  Boonpa and Marme came and got the girls midweek and gave us a little break.  It was so nice and relaxing.  When Cody and I went to get them later in the week the girls put on a fashion show (in our household these are a daily event). 
Beautiful, sweet Kenlee posing for the camera.  I think she has done this before...what do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment