so here they are! Pictures of the new house. Please keep in mind that it is a major work in progress. We have heard that the house was either built in 1916 (from a family that lived in it about fifteen years ago) or sometime in the 1920's (from our friends the Horton's). Either way it is very old and we absolutely adore this house!

Dining Room- Would love to find an old farm/butcher block style table.

Built in bookcase in the living room.

Another picture of Dining Room (they got out of order...Sorry)
Memaw's Piano in Dining Room

Pocket doors that go to the Playroom/Guest Bedroom off the living room

My little computer space...
I will do some more in a few days. There is just a taste of our home sweet home!
Can not wait for more....love the pocket doors!!!
ReplyDeleteAlana,
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautiful! I love the pocket doors and the built in bookcase.
Wow! So much has changed since I was there a couple of months ago! I need to come back and check it all out! It looks AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! It sounds like y'all are enjoying your new home :o)
ReplyDelete