Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun With Cousins...

We had some fun company this weekend. Marsha, Kenda, Caden, and Keegan came for a visit. We had such a great time. We took the boys swimming and for the first time Chandler got brave and actually played in the water.


Her "Boat"
Playing with one of her favorites Aunt Kenda

Caden is such a fish even with a big cast on his arm.


Our newest swimmer in the family Keegan...so proud!
Marsha and Kenda also got to see the house...Thank you Amy! I know it was a pain but I really appreciate it. They both loved it. I am counting down the days until the move. I can't wait to move into the most adorable house ever.
Here is one last picture of Keegan and Brynn. It is so fun to watch him with her. This boy is baby crazy...it's precious.








1 comment:

  1. I'M SO JEALOUS!! HE HAS A SWIMMING CAST!!! Case was supposed to get one, then his appt. ended up getting moved and they forgot to bring the swimmers material at their clinic in Altus!ARRGG! July 7th, will you ever get here???

    Sounds like a fun weekend. Sometimes I miss the excitement of family coming to our house to visit. Now, we just drive a few miles. Or maybe even a few blocks!!:)

    ReplyDelete