Well today is our third wedding anniversary (yes I can spell it LOL)....we will be celebrating by getting a babysitter and going to dinner at K Bobs Steakhouse here in town. Kelly tell Michael to eat his heart out!
The past couple of mornings Chandler (or as I am referring to her now as Miss Chisum) has decided that it is time for Brynn to learn some tricks like.....
How to High Five and if Brynn performs up her standards she is rewarded with a hug......These little teaching sessions have become our little morning ritual. I think Chandler is enjoying having someone that can high five back. She has been trying to teach Peyton for awhile now and she is just not cooperating. Brynn seems to enjoy them just as much...she just lays there and grins at her the whole time. We have been so blessed by such an easy baby. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. We will check in with you later.....


Such lovely little ladies!! We're on for strong coffee in cute cups next week!!:) GO AWAY UTI!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have joined the blogging world! Woo hoo!
ReplyDelete